If unsuitable, you have the right to return your mats within seven working days, following the receipt of your order for a full refund or exchange.
Return of goods within 7 days
Contact Customer Services via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can supply you with a returns number. Returns number is required before any products are returned to us. Please ensure that the returns number that you have been provided with is clearly marked on the outside of the packaging.
We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. We cannot accept responsibility for any items that are lost in transit.
If you require items in exchange, please include a note with your returned item detailing the product you would like to exchange for. Please include a contactable telephone number in case additional payment is required. If the new item costs less than the one you have returned we will refund you the difference, but again, we will need to contact you to obtain your credit/debit card details to complete the refund. Please do not send any credit/debit card details in the post due to security reasons.
- The goods must be in original condition & returned with full packaging together with any other items that were originally supplied with the goods.
- Card refunds will be made providing we are satisfied that the goods are in an acceptable condition.
- Only the cost of the goods will be refunded, you will have to pay the carriage costs unless the reason for return is due to an error on our part where we will arrange for the collection of the goods at our cost.
Return of faulty goods
If there is a fault with your product (within the guaranteed against defects timeframe), we will replace the product.
Contact Customer Services via email email@example.com to report the fault. We will then ask you to email through images showing the defected product. Based on evidence that the mats are indeed faulty Mats Nationwide will then arrange collection of the mats.
We will replace the product when:
- The product is confirmed to be faulty.
- The product is otherwise in original condition.
- It is returned complete.
If no fault is found then the product(s) will be returned and a 10% handling charge representing the value of the goods, plus carriage costs will be made.
Our promise to replace products or refund your money does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse caused by the customer.